Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome fellow fitness fanatics to my new blog spot!

Today's visit to the gym was earlier than usual for me. I hit it at noon for my dose of punishment for the day. Justin, a friend of mine, joined me for the festivities. This is what I threw together.
  • Warmed up with a few minutes of light alternating kettlebell swings

3 sets of 3 minute rounds with 1 minute rest in between for a total of 9 rounds

  • 3 minutes of ball slams/12lbs medball
  • 3 minutes of fast jump roping
  • 3 minutes of double long cycle clean and jerk/2-16kg kettlebells

3 more rounds of 3 minutes with 1 minute rest in between

  • 3 minutes of fast kettlebell snatches/one hand switch/12kg
  • 3 minutes of alternating kettlebell swings/16kg
  • 3 minutes of double kettlebell cleans/2-16kg kettlebells

A total of 12-3 minute rounds

Workout music was provided by Dragonforce. Cool down music was provided by Buckethead.

No comments: