Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Post migraine workout

Today is the first day since Sunday that my brain feels kind of normal. On Sunday I had all the symptoms of a true migraine such as visual disturbance, hyper sensitivity to light, brain fog and the protruding vein on my temple, but no pain. The pain hit me Monday and luckily only lasted one full day. Today is my usual day off from work. It's a beautiful day in comparison to the last few.

Today's workout:
  • 10 am 4 mile run in the graveyard. I like the graveyard. The dead don't bother me. The route is a 1/2 mile oval with a large portion being a long uphill stretch. It took me 30 minutes to finish.

  • 4 pm workout at the Martial Arts and Sports Complex.
  • Medicine ball warm up: 50 standing twists-25 diagonal chops L&R-10 overhead to floor circles L&R-25 reverse diagonal chops L&R

  • 12 minute timed kettlebell snatch set, 5 reps per minute, switching hands every 2 minutes

3 minute rest

  • 12 minute timed kettlebell jerk set, 5 reps per minute, switching hands every 2 minutes

3 minute rest

  • 12 timed kettlebell clean set switching hands at 6 minutes

Cool down and stretch

Music provided by Bob FM, not very motivational.

1 comment:

jmt20psu said...

Sounds pretty good I couldn,t get motivated until later so I did a basement workout with the 24kg.

3 minute swings
5 TGU L&R
10 Pull Ups

5 rounds.

Cement floor and TGU don't mix well. My mat just slipped around on me.

Sorry to hear about your migrane.