Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Penn State Ho!!!

Monday night's workout was a farewell workout for Justin. He will be greatly missed. Hopefully he will drop in now and then for a workout. Good luck at main campus!
  • Round 1 - 4 minute set/1 minute double swings/1 minute double squats/1 minute double jerks/1 minute double cleans

2 minute rest

  • Round 2 - 8 minute set/same as round 1, twice through

2 minute rest

  • Round 3 - 12 minute set/ same as round 1, three times through

5 minute rest

  • 5 minute set/double LCCJ

2 comments:

jmt20psu said...

I will miss you greatly as well. I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me over the last year. It has been one of the most rewarding friendships in many ways and I hope it never remains too distant. You and Kim are great people and I look forward to some more out west adventures.
I guess I have to find a way to torture myself.

KimT said...

The workout, as usual, was a good one. They will not be the same without you though! Hopefully you'll make it back to the area on a regular basis to enjoy the torture! It's always more fun to suffer with others. We'll be planning some more adventures. Now I know I can handle sharing a room with you and J without getting asphyxiated!